General liturgical resources
- A New Zealand Prayer Book / He Karakia Mihinare o Aotearoa
- Te Maramataka / The Lectionary 2017
- The Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
- Connectible A resource and ideas website developed by the Anglican Diocese of Dunedin based on the lectionary and covering everything from jokes and sermon starters to dramas and craft activities.
- Resources recommended by Compass Rose Society concerning Anglicanism
- Memo concerning liturgical guidelines and rules
- Liturgy Magazine (a publication of the Catholic Diocese of Auckland)
- Recommended blog on Liturgy: Richard Leggett Pacific Liturgy
- Podcast: Check out The LIturgists
- Learning about Liturgical Seasons and Days (Catholic Education Centre)
- Liturgies from across the Anglican Communion?
lECTIONARY LIST OF nz HYMNS (april to june)
LITURGICAL CYCLE: YEARS A, B, C
The liturgical year begins with the first Sunday of Advent and concludes with the Feast of Christ the King (from December to November). Each year focuses on a particular synoptic Gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke) and always includes readings from the Gospel of St John. To find specific resources associated with each year please see below.
Year A (Commencing Advent 2016)
Year B (Commencing Advent 2017)
Year C (Commencing Advent 2018)
Diocesan Child, Youth, and Family Research Project (5th February 2018)
PHASE ONE: CYF Ministry Research Survey Sent
Introducing Ben Ong (5th February 2018)
Our people | Our stories
Schools Back! (4th February 2018)
Diocesan Schools back for new year