The Diocese of Waikato and Taranaki comprises five archdeaconries and 52 Parishes/Ministry Units stretching from Whangamata in the north east to Waverley in the south west. To see a map click here.
- Parininihi Archdeaconry (Bell Block, Brooklands, Inglewood, Fitzroy, Okato/Oakura, St Mary's Cathedral New Plymouth, West New Plymouth, and Waitara)
- Piako Archdeaconry (Cambridge, Katikati, Mangakino, Matamata, Morrinsville, Paeroa, Putaruru, Tamahere, Te Aroha, Tirau, Tokoroa, Waihi, Waihi Beach, Whangamata)
- Waikato Archdeaconry (Bryant Park, Chartwell, Claudelands, Melville, Hillcrest, Nawton, St James East Hamilton, St George's and St David's Frankton, Forest Lake, St Peter's Cathedral, Gordonton, Huntly, Ngaruawahia, Raglan, Te Kauwhata)
- Waitomo Archdeaconry (Kawhia, Orakau, Otorohanga, Piopio Aria Mokau, Taumarunui, Te Awamutu, Te Kuiti)
- Waitotara Archdeaconry (Eltham, St Mary's Hawera, Wesley Hawera, Kaponga Co-op, Manaia, Opunake, St George's Patea, St Luke's Co-op Patea, Stratford, Waverley/Waitotara)