The Diocese of Waikato and Taranaki comprises five archdeaconries and 52 Parishes/Ministry Units stretching from Whangamata in the north east to Waverley in the south west. To see a map click here.
- Parininihi Archdeaconry (Bell Block, Inglewood, New Plymouth, Uruti, Waitara)
- Piako Archdeaconry (Cambridge, Katikati, Mangakino, Matamata, Morrinsville, Paeroa, Putaruru, Tamahere, Te Aroha, Tirau, Tokoroa, Waihi, Waihi Beach, Whangamata)
- Waikato Archdeaconry (Hamilton, Gordonton, Huntly, Ngaruawahia, Raglan, Te Kauwhata)
- Waitomo Archdeaconry (Kawhia, Orakau, Otorohanga, Piopio, Taumarunui, Te Awamutu, Te Kuiti)
- Waitotara Archdeaconry (Eltham, Hawera, Kaponga, Manaia, Opunake, Patea, Stratford, Waverley)
$400 for a Serving of Spinach!? (13th June 2017)
Please support the UW Chaplaincy team for Operation Refugee!
When two worlds meet! (12th June 2017)
Bishop Helen-Ann reflects on her time as Chaplain to the Magic netball team
To speak out or stay silent? (11th June 2017)
Bishop Helen-Ann reflects on the current euthanasia debate